Friday, June 6, 2008

Sitting in limbo

3AM and I can't sleep...I submitted an offer on a house last evening and I am on pins and needles. Not sleeping really isn't anything new, however, the reason for it is! I really want this house. Really, really want it. Now that I have some revised numbers to look at, I am no longer terrified of a mortgage payment. I could have afforded what the bank estimated originally, but having real numbers based on real taxes makes me feel a whole lot better. Who knew that changing counties could make that much of a difference?!

My biggest fear with the original scenario from the mortgage company was that I would no longer be able to afford to shop for quilt fabric. NO FEAR!! I can still shop!

1 comment:

The Calico Quilter said...

We have our fingers crossed for you. It's rare to find a place to live that you really, really love. Here's hoping!