Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hiding under my desk

The Washington Post reported that plans for a sophisticated nuclear weapon were found on the computer of a Pakistani individual currently under house arrest in Pakistan for selling nuclear technologies. Looks like he may have sold plans to North Korea, Libya and Iran. The device would be small enough to put on a ballistic missile.

Damn...no clue about the plans to fly planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, couldn't find the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, didn't know about the guy selling nuclear plans in Pakistan...wonder what the US "intelligence" system really does know?

Just waiting for the next shoe to drop...

3 comments:

K.C. said...

One of the many reasons that I just can't seem to make myself watch TV or read many newspapers anymore.

Just too much for me to worry about. I was glad that I popped into your blog... so funny and entertaining the way you write (other than the bit of a scare I got right off the bat.. he he.. :)

Kayce

man in painting said...

That was too cool.Wonderful presentation.Very informal,gentle style.Yet it slaps all those who deserves...
i liked your style.It can easily manage international politics as simple as making a simple vegetable salad!
Great!
loved your blog.
me too blog.
do visit.
bye.

The Calico Quilter said...

We should all be frothing at the mouth, jumping up and down and protesting - but I just can't any more. I think I'm suffering from governmental stupidity fatigue. I went a whole week without listening to any news while visiting my mother and was much the happier for it.

People like me want to be good informed citizens, we really do, but we just can't take it anymore.

Maybe the CIA should be turned over to Washington Post reports - they're pretty good at finding out what's going on.