Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's just my opinion...

My blog here pretty much tells the world what I am thinking about be it personal items, political, religious, whatever... I don't cram anything down any one's throat. I don't force anyone to read. I just do my thing.

Of late, more and more conservative (Republican) friends/acquaintances have been sending me emails with conservative rhetoric. I don't search them out to send documentation supporting my beliefs because that simply isn't my nature. We are all entitled to our individual opinions. Mine may not be the same as yours.

For all of you that want me to see the error of my ways, start your own blog. I will read it if I want to read it...or not.

Please, don't try to "convert" me. It wastes both your time and my time.

1 comment:

Quilter's Friend said...

well Suzan, I am less and less a Republican as the years go by, but I am still not Democrat, but I won't try to convert you, LOL

My sons-- one Green party, a couple republicans, one independent-- you can imagine, we don't do Political Discussions. Isn't it odd that we can raise them in the same house and still come up with such differences?

Gotta love 'em!