Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Discovery

I woke up a litte after 3 this morning. I went downstairs to make coffee and empty the dishwasher while I waited for my first cup of consciousness. That took all of about 7 minutes. I hiked up to the studio (third floor), turned on the computer and read my email. Another 8 minutes or so. Then I read all the blogs I follow and made comments where I felt so inclined.

Now it is a little after 4am. Grace crawled up on my bed as soon as I got up so I have no cat issues. I could sew but I am totally unmotivated and I only sew when I feel like it. My house is clean, no dishes in the sink and I have nothing to do. Zippy...nada...zilch.

My discovery? It's damned boring at 4:15am when you live alone. Maybe I should get a dog...

1 comment:

The Calico Cat said...

Sounds to me like you need to work on some of my UFO's...