Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Regarding Scott McClellan's new book

Well, DUH! Does he really reveal anything that the American public hasn't figured out already? I imagine most folks at the White House are not terribly surprised by the book. Sort of standard disgruntled former employee stuff. What I want is serious, debilitating info on Dick (you know I love to call him that!) Cheney. Somebody needs to dish some serious dirt. You know, the kind of stuff that we all know has happened/is happening and no one has had the balls to divulge.

(AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta)


There I go again...off on a Dick Cheney tirade. I honestly cannot help myself. I am wondering if I can threaten to slap him after the election in November or do I have to wait until after Obama is sworn in? I know I can't while he is still the VP. They have rules about stuff like that. The Secret Service is so damned picky!

No comments: