Friday, May 30, 2008

I fixed it!

I am feeling all powerful...having a Helen Reddy moment ("I Am Woman")...I fixed my blog problem without any one's help. Well, maybe a little help from an HTML code tutorial. I still don't know how my original problem occurred but as long as it is fixed, I don't care.

Now - for the bitching portion of my blog - I heard on the news yesterday that there is some sort of investigation going on to determine if gas prices were "fixed". Ya' think?!? So I guess they will spend a bunch of our money to discover that which is true and then they won't do a thing about it. How can Congress go after the folks that are lining their pockets?

Too cynical?

1 comment:

La Tea Dah said...

Hi Suzan,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I see from your profile that you live in a state where our family has roots. And you have roots here? How neat!

Please come back again. Thanks for the comment that directed me to your blog as well.

LaTeaDah