Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Phone

I have a new cell phone. We changed carriers at work since the coverage we had with our other carrier wasn't adequate. Small problem - for the old phone I had two wall chargers and another one for the car. New phone came with one charger and guess where I left it? Yep, at the office. Now the phone is dead (the battery doesn't hold a charge worth a darn) and I am feeling pretty disconnected from the rest of the world. On the other hand, it is really quiet here!

2 comments:

The Calico Quilter said...

I'm about to change phones because mine is so old it doesn't work at my mom's house in Ky (wrong roaming frequency). The problem is, I just want a PHONE, for pity's sake. No camera, no 3G, no music. Just a phone. And a free swap on my current plan. It would also be nice if I could see the buttons without digging out my bifocals. Well, he found me a simple Samsung folding phone and I was going to to get it just before my next trip home, and use the 14 day grace period to make sure it works up there. Now, they've discontinued the phone. Cripes. And I'll have to buy all new chargers too if I can find a phone I like. I wonder if I get another Samsung, will the chargers I have work on it? You know, I'm started to understand Jitterbug's marketing plan - keep it simple.

Wendy Paine Miller said...

I loved your descriptions in your about me. Quiet can be good for a time, then I appreciate noise again.
~ Wendy