Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What IS it about "Thomas"?

My grandson (My Little Sweet Potato) is a huge fan of Thomas the Train. I have discovered that there are lots and lots of little boys out there that love this train car and his friends. I have watched the program on PBS and several videos with MLSP. He is so delighted with the show, sings along, knows all the character's names, etc. When the program is on the television he is mesmerized. What is it about this train?

Am I the only one that thinks this program is a little creepy? (Maybe it is the narrator's voice.) It totally freaks me out!

2 comments:

The Calico Quilter said...

For me, it's the eyes on the engine - they're very creepy.

The Calico Cat said...

I feel that way about a lot of "kiddy" shows... Elmo, Teletubbies, barney, etc.